Our business development strategy relies on a team of people with the necessary skills and motivation to make us grow.
We invest in the recruitment of skilled people and in training our staff in a structured manner. Their enhancement and personal wellbeing is a priority for us, which is why management with a human face continues to be one of the distinctive factors of our corporate culture.
TO BE A BENCHMARK EMPLOYER, CONTRIBUTING TO THE CREATION OF JOBS AND A POSITIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- We have a culture of proximity and of valuing talent.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND WELLBEING
PROMOTING HEALTH, SAFETY AND WELLBEING
- We were the 1st company to receive quality management system certification.
- This certification was followed by others in the areas of food security, the environment, safety, quality and health at work, and more recently:
CONTRIBUTING TO RESPONSIBLE CITIZENSHIP
- We view social responsibility as a continuous process for improving our organisation’s relationship with its staff, the community and partners. To this end, in 2007 we established Coração Delta, the Nabeiro Group’s Social Solidarity Association, whose main objective is to develop volunteer and social support projects, services and innovative programmes that do not exist in the municipalities in which the Group operates.
- Assuming an active, responsible, credible and efficient posture in the social, education and health areas, this association’s purpose is to contribute towards the creation of a fairer and more just society.
- Would you like to find out more about Coração Delta activities? Visit the website.